lenovo s860 price & specs


hi . I just want a little help from you guys. I have a problem on my lenovo k860. It accidentally fell of the floor. Then, it doesn't turn on and my battery loosen. What will I do? I already bring this to the technician but they can't help me. Anyone...



BODYDimensions143.5 x 74.4 x 9.6 mm (5.65 x 2.93 x 0.38 in)
Weight193.5 g (6.81 oz)
DISPLAYTypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density)
MultitouchYes
ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
3.5mm jackYes
MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal8 GB, 1 GB RAM
DATAGPRSYes
EDGEYes
SpeedHSPA
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
BluetoothYes
USBmicroUSB v2.0
CAMERAPrimary8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
FeaturesGeo-tagging
Video1080p@30fps
Secondary2 MP
FEATURESOSAndroid OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
ChipsetExynos 4412 Quad
CPUQuad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
GPUMali-400MP4
SensorsAccelerometer, proximity, compass
MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
BrowserHTML5
RadioFM radio
GPSYes, with A-GPS
JavaYes, via Java MIDP emulator
ColorsBlack, Red
 - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Organizer
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
BATTERY Li-Ion 2250 mAh battery

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Nice Review. Thanks For Sharing. Greeting From Indonesia

    ReplyDelete